Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Keep jar and tube tightly closed. Keep spatula and cup/ tray clean. Do not let product touch any other material or surface.
Creme Bleach FAQs
- How should this product be stored?
- What if I get product in my eyes?
If bleach mixture gets into eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach tested on animals?
No way! Jolen is not tested on animals.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach safe to use on my eyebrows?
Jolen is perfect for your eyebrows! The formula is thick so that it stays in place and won’t drip into your eyes.
- Can Jolen Creme Bleach be used during pregnancy?
We believe that Jolen is safe to use during pregnancy but it is always good to check with your doctor.
- What are the benefits of bleaching vs. waxing?
Oh we can go on and on! Bleaching is safe and inexpensive. It’s painless and provides long lasting results. But if you do choose to wax, Jolen Creme Bleach is great for in between each waxing.
- I do not like Jolen Creme Bleach; can I return it for a refund?
If you are dissatisfied with Jolen Creme Bleach you may return it to us for a full refund. Please fill out our contact form.
- I want to try Jolen Creme Bleach, but first want to see if my skin will get irritated.
Before using Jolen, always make a preliminary patch test to see if you are or have become allergic/sensitive to the product. To do this, simply mix a small amount of the product as described on the box and apply to about a one inch square area of your inner arm. After 10 minutes, wash the mixture off with cold water and wait 24 hours. If redness, irritation or eruption appears, do not use the product. If necessary, speak with your healthcare provider.
- Can I go sunbathing or to the tanning salon after using Jolen Creme Bleach?
We recommend that you wait 24 hours after using Jolen before you expose your skin to the sun or indoor tanning.
- Is Jolen Creme Bleach safe to use after a hot bath or shower?
We do not recommend that you apply Jolen after a hot bath or shower as moist skin with open pores can create sensitivity.
- I left the Jolen Creme Bleach mixture on for the recommended 10 minutes, but my hair is not completely bleached. What should I do?
No worries! Sometimes it takes a little longer than ten minutes to get the results you desire. If the hair is not completely bleached after the ten minutes, reapply the mixture for a few minutes.
- How long should I keep Jolen Creme Bleach on the area I’m trying to lighten?
Easy to use right at home, Jolen Creme Bleach takes just 10 minutes for results that last up to four weeks.
- What can I use Jolen Creme Bleach for?
The list of ways to use Jolen Creme Bleach is endless! It can be used as a facial bleach to lighten unwanted hair–upper lip, chin, cheeks and even sideburn areas. Jolen is also recommended for minimizing noticeable hair on the arms, thighs, back, stomach and other body areas. (NOTE: It is not for use on pubic hair). We also recommend Jolen to lighten eyebrows to match your hair colour and even add highlights to your hair. If you think of different ways to use Jolen, please share with us!
- My skin is very sensitive; does Jolen Creme Bleach have a formula for sensitive skin?
Yes! Jolen Creme Bleach has a mild formula made with Aloe Vera for those with sensitive skin and for use on delicate areas. Jolen Creme Bleach Mild Formula contains less peroxide than other bleaches and soothing Aloe Vera to nourish and moisturize your sensitive skin.
- What does each box of Jolen Creme Bleach include?
Each carton of Jolen Creme Bleach Original Formula contains:
- 1 jar of creme
- 1 vial of accelerator
- 1 small spatula and mixing tray
- Where can I purchase Jolen Creme Bleach?
Jolen Creme Bleach is available nationwide in mass market retailers and drugstores, select beauty supply stores and online. See a complete list on our Where to Buy page.